Mary Kay has over 20 years of legal services support experience, including staff recruitment, billing and payroll, and software implementation.
At Kasieta Legal Group, I provide litigation support and keep the office humming with general administration. My relevant experience includes:
- recruiting of both firm and in house attorneys and staff
- bookkeeping, billing, financials, accounting, trust management, class action distribution
- payroll, accounting, taxes, shareholder distribution calculation and pay outs
- software implementation including TABS3 twice and enjoy technology related tasks in general
- audits, audit letters, office moves, procurement including vendor selection through completion
- intake, litigation support, document creation and production, organization, process improvement
I really enjoy interacting with our clients. When not at KLG, I can be found at home with my husband, dog and two cats, and maybe my two grown sons. I enjoy learning new skills, kayaking, fiber arts, kitchen experiments, attacking home improvement projects and listening to fiction podcasts.