10 years of legal services support/paralegal experience, including 5 years with Kasieta Legal Group, supporting caseloads for four attorneys in the areas of civil litigation, business law, estate planning, real estate, and probate.
At Kasieta Legal Group, I provide litigation support and process demand letters and document filings. My relevant experience includes supporting our attorneys with
- Discovery and trial prep
- Witness interviews
- Witness scheduling
- Pleadings preparation
- File management and organization, including medical records and bills
- Communicate and work directly with clients
- Communicate and coordinate among parties
- Calendar and track deadlines
- File documents in federal and state court
Enjoys the variety of work and fast-paced environment and building relationships with clients. A particular interest in civil litigation and helping clients find peace of mind during especially trying times. Enjoys pickleball with husband, spending time at the dog park with dog “Bernie”, live music, spoiling her niece and nephews.