Lawyers With Big Firm Experience Providing Personal Service To Our Clients
At Kasieta Legal Group, LLC, we have been serving the Madison community with a wide range of legal services for more than 25 years. Working together, our compassionate lawyers bring big firm experience to a small law firm setting. We offer personalized service, individualized attention and value that only a small firm can provide.
Read more about our firm’s attorneys here:
Personalized Legal Services In A Wide Range Of Practice Areas
At Kasieta Legal Group, we genuinely care about our clients. Our lawyers and staff work together as a team. Our attorneys represent, counsel and advise clients on variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury claims: We seek damages for injuries sustained by clients in construction accidents, premises liability accidents and wrongful death actions.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We pursue damages on behalf of clients for car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and injuries to pedestrians who have been hit by a car.
- Bad faith insurance claims: When insurance companies wrongfully deny claims or fail to pay on a legitimate claim, we help hold them accountable.
- Wrongful termination and employment law claims: We hold employers accountable for sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Civil rights cases: When your civil rights have been violated, especially by law enforcement with a wrongful arrest or police brutality, we hold guilty parties accountable for their actions.
- Professional liability and malpractice: We represent accountants and lawyers when they have been accused of professional malpractice.
When you retain an attorney at our firm to represent you, you get the entire team. Our legal team will work with you to evaluate and understand your legal needs and goals and customize a legal strategy to accomplish those needs. Working together, we promptly respond to our clients’ questions and regularly keep them informed on the status of their cases.
Contact Us For A Legal Assessment Of Your Situation
To get a professional assessment of your legal situation, contact our office by calling 608-291-9650 or by sending us an email inquiry using the online form. We look forward to answering your questions and telling you more about how we can help you with your legal matter.